Working for a Healthier Tennessee
The goal of Working for a Healthier Tennessee is to encourage and enable state employees and our plan members to lead healthier lives. This initiative is being implemented under the leadership of Governor Bill Haslam and is supported by the ParTNers for Health Wellness Program and the ParTNers Employee Assistance Program.
This program will give employees the tools and support they need to lead healthier lives for years to come.
Three Key Areas
Working for a Healthier Tennessee focuses on three key areas:
Click on the links above to learn more about the state of health in Tennessee.
The Site Champion Program aims to create a healthy, positive workplace. This program will show how taking small steps can help achieve a larger goal. Our mission, vision and values drive the Site Champion Program.
- Mission: Support healthy lifestyles and personal responsibility.
- Vision: Create a culture of wellness that reduces health risks and lowers health care costs.
- Values: Learning, stewardship, accountability, innovation and dedication.
Site Champions work to:
- Spread the word about Quarterly Wellness Challenges and other Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) activities through meetings, social media, posters and other marketing material.
- Organize at least two healthy events each year for your workplace.
- Use this online Site Champion Web Portal for information, tools and resources.
- Share experiences with the ParTNers for Health Program.
- Serve as screening site coordinator (if needed) for the Partnership Promise.
- Encourage a culture of health with your leadership, positive attitude and teamwork.
- Serve as an advocate for the ParTNers Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Join the Initiative!
Want to become a Site Champion? Sign up below!